Tuesday 19 June 2007

Last day

Today is my last day at the lab. Feels both good and a bit sad.. Yesterday we had a good buy party at a bar with nice food and music. It feels a bit strange to leave all the people I got to know here and never know if I will see any of them again..

But I should not complain.., I have a cool trip to look forward to. Tomorrow I will go to São Paulo (again), but this time only to the airport to meet Florian. From there we take the next flight to Manaus, Amazonia. We will go on a five days long boat trip along Rio negro. We will also go to Chapada de Diamantina in Bahia. This is a beautiful area for hiking. And we will visit Rio de Janeiro again. Unfortunately that's all what we have time for and then we have to go back to Campinas and then We'll go back home to Europe. See you there!!

So long rafikis!

No comments: